Life is sweet.

My photo
To be yourself is not a crime...

1/6/10

Gimme a dress, a pair of shoes and shades... That's all I'm asking!

Okay!

Helooo everybody!

Hi, I'm J.N.W.J.L., but you can call me J :).
my blog will be most of the time about celebs and fashion.
But also about me, so let me introduce you to me!

My BFFs: S, F, L, C, P. They rock my small cute world.
I see through beautifull (and boring) brown eyes.
I lived for a while.
I brush through long brown hair.
I'm simply complicated.
But I'm Just Lovely LittLe Me!
So... Get Used To It
...Cuz Ur Gonna Have To.

----J Xx

More Facts:

Leo
Cake day: 25th July
Colour of Preferance: Salmon pink, hot pink, grey.
Likes: Hangin with friends, chocolate, lip gloss, coke, cookies, fashion, gossip, high heels, UGGs.
Dislike: Mean People, when my hair frizzes.
Fave Movies: Twilight (Duh…), Confessions of a shopaholic, Wild Child, …
Favy Songs: Shake it, White Horse, You belong with me, Crazier, Decode, Bella’s Lullaby, Greatest Day.

"I WANT SOMEBODY WHO CAN OPEN UP AND NOT TRY TO BE SOMEBODY DIFFERENT"
-TAYLOR LAUTNER

No comments:

Post a Comment