Life is sweet.

My photo
To be yourself is not a crime...

1/27/10

Our love is like a song... You can't forget it!

Wazzup guys?

I just got home from shopping and I bought a beautifull cape from Zara (in sales!). It was only 60 euros! I'm so happy with it!
Here's a picture of him:



I've got the picture from "http://agirlcandream-myrthe.blogspot.com/", wich I really like by the way!

These are some songs I've been listening to a lot lately:

Send it on - Disney Friends For Change

Use somebody cover - Laura Janssen

Remember December - Demi Lovato

Falling Down - Selena Gomez and the Scene

Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha

Now we're talking 'bout Ke$ha: I love that girl! And just another night, I have seen such a great picture of her with an unbelievable outfit, Here is it:



She has such a great style!
Really unique, and still rocking!

This picture was from www.posh24.com..
I'd like to say I hate it because it's a lot of gossip.. But I do love it :)!


Bye!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment