Life is sweet.

My photo
To be yourself is not a crime...

6/25/10

Update! (2): Street style

STREET STYLE:



Camilla Alves also rocks it without the glam!



Jessica Szohr in a really cool feathery tanktop!



Katie and Suri - my favourite mother-and-daughter-fashionistas!



Ashley Greene is my favourite it-girl, fashionista, celebrity, icon, actress, everything! She always nails it! I mean, this is such a glam outfit, and she just wears it on the street! LOVE THAT GIRL!



Ashley Greene all dressed up... to go for some frozen yoghurt! That's why I love her!



Olivia Palermo looking stunning



A sparkly Paris Hilton, loving the attention, as always! I like her sunglasses!



Stephanie Pratt looking healthy, now she's sober!



Lauren Conrad, wearing a fab Miu Miu bag!



Kristin Cavallari in the most gorgeous summer-y LWD! Love, love, love, love it!



Kim Kardashian looking very military chic!



Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester. Their outfits are not that great, but I just love that these two fashionistas would be friends!



Elle Macpherson- or: 'once a supermodel, always a supermodel!'


AND JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW:



Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr: finally getting married!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment